Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Who let the dogs out...

It’s cold again. I tell you the weather’s gone menopausal. 60 two days ago, and now it’s 25.

That bloody runny nose keeps hogging up the services of the hand.

That nose is always running, nothing to do with the weather.

Well if you guys ever listened to me, it will be fixed in a minute.

Oh not you, self styled doctor. Quit doling out prescriptions you unlicensed quack.

Oh, so you think those hospital guys know this body better than I do just because they wear suits.

No, it’s a thing called a medical degree and scientific analysis.

Oh big fat they know. If we had taken the Dichloro-Diphenyl-Trichloroethane like I had suggested, that nose would have been fine. Up and running in no time.

Dichloro-Diphenyl-Trichloroethane, huh, that sounds familiar.

It’s technical, you illiterate. You wouldn’t know. Just do as I tell you.

Isn’t the problem that it already is up and running.

I tell you, if the damned legs ran as much as that nose, we would been twice around the Earth and well on our way to Moon.

Feet: Hey, may be the “damned” legs would run, if they weren’t so blood deprived and cold.

Didn’t you hear, its winter. Everybody is cold.

Hey dumb schmuck, I am always cold and it’s because I have no blood.

Brain: Quit complaining, you got even gravity helping you out with the flow. I am the one who is shrinking.

Feet: Gravity myself, the damned fatso in the middle keeps adding layers upon himself and hogging all the blood.

Gut: hey, there is reason I store it. It’s for the lean periods you know.

It’s not 1 million BC. Humans are at the top of the food chain you idiot. There is food even before you need it. Quit storing already.

One million BC! Oh man, Raquel Welch. Now she had some nice way of storing reserves…

Audrey Hepburn fan: Disproportionate if you ask me.

Oh quit, you ribcage lover.

All this talk of food reminds of dogs.

The what?

Dogs.

Jesus, we don’t even eat meat. And for crying out loud, dogs? We love dogs.

Who let the dogs out…Who let the dogs out…Who let the dogs out…

Oh for crying out loud. Shut up. We have guy here turning meat eater and that too Chinese!

Hang on I never said anything about us eating dogs. I was just thinking about food, and so then meat and so then people attitude towards eating meat.

Boy, can you jump contexts!

I was thinking about that whole Michael Vick episode.

FOOTBALL. I need FOOTBALL. Have you got any, Huh, have you any. May be he has some.

Get out of here you addict or we will cut off even the recruiting news. What about Michael Vick? Was he eating them too? God!

No. At least I don’t know. I was thinking about all the fuss. I mean which one would shock you more, a cannibal or a man who killed other for profit. I mean sure people killing others creates some waves, but not like cannibals. So why should, a man killing dogs for money cause so much problem? I mean people are killing animals and eating them by the billions, actually relishing it, and this guy gets crucified. Don’t you see what I am trying to say…

Hey newbie, can you come this way, urgent.

Sorry, I need to go… ya, what did you want.

I was trying to save to from irrelevant there. Hope you learnt your lesson to stay away from them.

Ya, thanks. I am learning.

So, meet Brett Farve.

Oh wow, great to meet you sir.

He hopped on when we were reading that retirement story...

Which one, there were so many.

You know the one with the little girl becoming part of the family…

Ah, the one in which you enjoyed the tenderloin of an Ostrich. How was it, I didn’t know they ate that.

Oh delicious man. Don’t remind me, it just makes me feel hungry.